I'm just going to keep it simple and interesting and list some random facts about me:
- I can't roll my tongue up. I'm actively looking for a tutor.
- I have scored a basket in basketball, a goal in soccer, and a touchdown in football. I have not, however, hit a home run in baseball, but I was once hit twice in the thigh in the same game. I think that is actually more impressive because I belong to a much more exclusive club.
- I am solid poker player or at least I like to think I am. I usually at least manage to keep my socks on during the strip variety.
- I once fell down a flight of stairs in the middle of a lecture center while coming in late to a class in college.
- I think MTV is the downfall of American youth culture, bad music has been forced on people to a level that is unheard of, even surpassing the disco era …… but I can’t stop watching “The Hills”. (Just kidding, I don’t watch The Hills… OK maybe once, but I was really drunk.) Oh, and those teen mom shows are pretty embarrassing.
- I often wonder why people can't obey the "15 item maximum" and "cash only" signs in the supermarket express check out lanes. Have literacy rates really fallen that far, or are people just that rude?
- I hate the smell of the water at theme parks.
- I have an irrational hatred of Paris Hilton, JJ Reddick, and Canadians. OK, half joking about the Canadians. I'm just jealous because they are naturally better than Americans at hockey, other than that, they're cool.