I'm a college grad (UCSB) originally from the Bay Area, living in LA for work in real estate finance. I am a huge family man and the oldest of 2 siblings. I also played college baseball and I credit a lot of my work career success to the competitiveness & discipline I developed from playing sports. I'm ambitious and have a lot to look forward to. I'm interested to see how online dating works but there's no pressure and I'm sure everyone on here is a great person, so no hard feelings if I don't respond! I don't like to play games with people and I expect the same respect. I don't take life too seriously. I hate excuses. I believe things always work out the way that they're meant to. I'm confident, but very light hearted and extremely sarcastic so I apologize in advance.
Rapid Fire Summary::
- I love dogs (most specifically mine)
- I always get dinner/drinks with friends and go on mini vacations when I have time. I'm social and always down to do something new.
- I like to get up early (and used to wake up whoever else was still sleeping in the house)
- I love going to the gym or going for long runs on nice days. I play in a softball league and a rec basketball league and I'm currently recovering from a knee problem but I love to exercise.
- I like to cook (ok - I try to cook, but you don't need to ask me twice. I want to master it)
- I watch or record '60 minutes' on Sunday nights and have since I was a child
- I am a super die hard SF Giants fan. Did I mention super die hard? Don't mind living in LA since we currently have crazy bragging rights
- I like driving with the sun roof down
- I plug my nose when I jump in water even though I don't need to
- The girl in the photo is my little sister, not an ex GF (I don't know why people keep asking that)
- I love value family to fullest. We often still go on annual trips to our cabin in Lake Tahoe (the best place on earth)
- I don't gamble in casinos because I rarely win
- I hate ironing but still feel like I do it almost every morning
- I have a tendency to misplace things and find them 10-15 seconds later
- Now it's your turn