I was born in South America and am proud of my family's heritage. I believe that traditions are important and would like to meet someone who has a similar outlook. I would describe myself as an introvert 65% of the time and an extrovert the other 35%. I am an analytical thinker and generally like to have a plan; however, I do enjoy spontaneity at times, especially when it involves the people that I care about. I like being active, particularly biking, and believe that fitness is important to one's well being.
I truly enjoy helping people and am a firm believer in giving back to the community. Currently I am organizing a fundraiser to raise money to carry out a medical mission to Latin America later this year. I would consider myself a life long learner and I love to read. My family and friends mean the world to me and I am the type of person who would do anything for the ones that I love.
I would like to meet a woman who is open-minded, joyful, compassionate, and takes care of herself. Honestly, the only deal breakers for me are selfishness, superficiality, and being unreliable and dishonest. I love to explore the world and immerse myself in different cultures. I would like to meet a partner that shares similar values and just wants to enjoy life.