Over the last year i've been getting reacquainted with Denver. I spent almost four years in New York City and felt the itch to be closer to family, the Colorado sunshine and mountains. I would love to meet someone who can share in the things that make me happy and experience new things that could bring us happiness together. If we can share good conversation, great chemistry and a lot of laughs, then life might have some great things in store for us.
My close friends call me Reese and I...
- Laugh at just about anything, can take your sarcasm and dish it out,
- Chase ambition,
- Value my family/friends and am blessed to have them in my life,
- Believe in integrity as the foundation for everything that is good,
- Love yoga and a hard run,
- Get excited to get dolled up,
- Get equally excited for cheese and wine in my PJs,
- Admire my parents and look up to my little brother (literally, he's way taller than me!),
- Think my friends would describe me as cheerful, kind-hearted, and dependable,
- Take pride in my independence, but appreciate a good shoulder to lean on too,
- Give people the benefit of the doubt,
- Cheer for Colorado Avalanche hockey and CSU Rams football,
- Respect myself and others too,
- Despise intolerance and being disingenuious,
- Know I'm not perfect and don't aspire to be.