Here's the cliff notes version of my profile that's maybe easier to read at a glance. I figured this "easy to read" list format might be better than verbose sentences and monolithic paragraphs of text.
You have now 'til 02/11/13 to communicate.
My subscription ends on FEBRUARY 11, 2013, so still being SINGLE, I may opt to not renew and take a break from this site, so if you write or wink and I don't reply, it's not that I'm rude, it's just I didn't get your message, I'm SORRY the timing was off for us to meet, but I may be back.
Here's some (not all )of my favorite activities & interests:
10) Dining Out - I enjoy seafood, steaks, ethnic and fusion cuisine, sushi, sandwiches, hamburgers, from fine dining to hole-in-the-wall neighborhood favorites and even the food truck fad of today. Favorite spots to eat in LA? Philippe's french dip sandwiches; Chin Chin's Chinese Chicken Salad; Nagao Sushi moonlight rolls; Asakuma's Miso Black Cod; Cut's NY Steak sampler; Din Tai Fung's shanghai dumpling; BOA; The Palm; Roy's; Kincaid's; Crustacean; and lots more!
09) Scavenger Hunts - who doesn't love the thrill of the hunt and the adreneline born from competition? I love creating 'em for others as well as participating. The thrill of the chase & reward of the prize!
08) Board Games, Cards and Parlor Sports - Finding a large enough group with the patience for Monopoly or Scrabble is a challenge in itself. I also enjoy cards and fun Vegas style gambling, as well as Billiards, Bowling, Miniture Golf, Darts, etc.
07) Dressing up and going out on the town for an all nighter, light drinks, dancing, live music, DJ's or any events. I'd rather be on the inside of the velvet rope than the outside waiting 'tho, so am not into super trendy spots that have more attitude than substance.
06) Keeping cozy and staying in for a casual night at home whether playing games, watching a movie or doing anything relaxing. My mantra has always been "it's not about the activity or event more so than the importance of the companionship you have that makes life special"
05) Problem solving. Whether as a patient listener and compassionate ear, or the source of feedback and advice, I enjoy trying to help others. I always say, having non-economic relationships are usually the truest to heart. I'm interested in volunteering, fundraising, and am fairly good at professional matchmaking whether companies for client/vendor relationships or finding associates career opportunity employment.
04) Facing the fear of the unknown - Partaking in 1st time experiences and adventure. It's usally more fun with someone else too! Meeting new people (like maybe... YOU) is also on this list. I usually have a fairly healthy "day in the life" attitude towards being open minded to try something different.
03) Outdoor activities. As simple as walking, window shopping or taking in a city or exploring the countryside.
02) Communication and social human interaction - In-person or via the phone, I enjoy having conversations. I do a lot of business networking, so I also enjoy helping others via mentor programs and volunteer work.
01) Shopping - Whether shopping for myself, buying gifts for others, or joining someone on their own shopping mission. If there's a collection with a missing element, I enjoy the challenge of the chase.
Here's a list of some of the stuff I'd eventually like to do or accomplish:
10) Travel to go panning for gold or treasure hunting. Or simply finding hidden gems at swap meets or yard sales.
09) Learn sign language
08) Build a mosaic table out of stained glass and broken tiles
07) Do a back flip or front sommersault (without injuring myself)
06) Leave a legacy for future generations of humanity.
05) Eat Kobe Beef in Japan (I've already eaten a danish in Denmark)
04) Form an elite dance crew and win a Breakdancing competition.
03) Save a person's life