I'm a native Austinite who moved back last year after many years in the Midwest (Minnesota for college, Chicago for grad school and work). Generic "I love going out but also staying in" phrase (generic but true). Here go a bunch of "I" statements:
- I am a fan of my family, nonprofits, ultimate frisbee, comic books, bands with mandolins and fiddles or GirlTalk (really, there's not much music I won't listen to).
- I really like to travel; last year I played ultimate frisbee tournaments in Hawaii and Italy, and I've love to visit South America, Australia and New Zealand.
- I have one tattoo.
- I like to cook and dabble in Paleo-ish recipes.
- I enjoy wine tastings and beer tastings, especially stouts and porters (yay for Austin figuring out craft beer!)
- I have an excellent sense of direction but a horrible sense of time (so my car clock and alarm clock are both seven minutes fast).
- I would re-join CrossFit if I could afford it (my extra money goes to ultimate), so I go to a friend's Xfit-esque gym instead.
- I can recite large portions of The Labyrinth, Wet Hot American Summer, and The Princess Bride.
- I'm not a fan of oppressors, bro culture, or the death of Google Reader.
- As evidenced above, I also like the Oxford comma.
Looking for a laid-back dude who's cool with occasionally speaking only in pop-culture quotes, my obsessions with ultimate frisbee and with Ron Swanson.