I am goal-driven, fair, outgoing and pretty transparent. I also tend to challenge myself. I love to travel, to learn about different cultures and to spend time outdoors. Being in contact with nature gives me the power to set my sights high.
Sometimes, I love just taking off in the car and going exploring. Unfortunately I am an awful navigator, so I always use a GPS (whether I am driving or hiking).
I was born and grew up in SE Europe (don't worry: I know the difference between 'there' and 'their' and 'where and wear'. ;)
Needless to say - the first thing people usually notice about me is my accent...
I moved to CO few years ago and I love every minute of it!! Now I have dual citizenship (as a matter of fact I've aced the US Government test). I take pride in everything I accomplish. I work hard and play harder.
I have much love to all that have made an impact in my life... and I treat people the way I like to be treated.
I believe that/in........
• Everything happens for a reason
• Family is what builds you.
• True Friends are there throughout the years.
• Everyone that lives in this amazing state should hike a 14er for inspiration...
• I am comfortable in my North Face hiking slacks and hiking boots as I well as heels and a sexy black dress
• life can teach you to "never judge a book by its cover".
• it's taking me a long time to become the person I want to be...
• Being a tourist never gets old
• actions speak much, much louder than words
• giving back to the community… I do volunteer work (time permitting), and donate to charities that I believe in.
I'm looking for a like-minded man that is sincere, confident (not arrogant), independent, loves the outdoors and comes from a great family.
Someone that isn't afraid to share their thoughts with me and can be a true friend. If you're involved in worthy causes as well... now how could I resist you? I also value a man with good old fashion manners.
Of course, having a good sense of humor and a big smile would be a definite plus.
I truly believe that Chemistry*, Trust and last but not least Communication, are the main 'ingredients' to a great relationship.
*Along the way, I've learned that chemistry is strange... you don’t know about chemistry until you put the elements together and wait for the reaction. If we click, we click.
That said, if you are outdoorsy and outgoing, there is a good chance we will get along.
I am aware that it may take a while to find the special person that I'd love to be with and that's okay, it will be well worth it…
If the description 'defines' you, feel free to email me. I would love to hear from you. :)
Let's meet up and see how it goes... :)
PS: NO –nos list
- Cheaters, liars, alcoholics, drug addicts (eventually it’ll will catch up with you somewhere down the road)
- A profile that includes a shirtless photo