Well, let's see. I'm goal oriented, mover, shaker, risk taker and DRAMA FREE. I have a passion for learning. I'm extremely happy and secure with SELF. I believe honesty, mutual respect, and trust are important. I'm single but never lonely. Overall, I'm not looking to be rescued but to mutually enjoy the company of a man. I know the difference between WANTING and NEEDING a man. I've been told that I'm intimidating because of my confidence and drive. I love to laugh, wine tasting, cooking, and making the best out of every situation. I'm a very direct person that's honest, loyal, and willing to try different things. I only have one life and what's wrong with reaching beyond the sky and having fun while pursuing it. I want it all!
A few pointers:
1. You don't need a good memory to tell the truth. WARNING: I will give you enough rope and kick away the chair.
2. I'm not into baby-mama/ex-girlfriend/psycho ex-wife dramatics.
3. If you're a 'player, pimp, or guy that's still soul searching'....Sorry, I don't have time and will not entertain.
4. You must know and fully understand FRIENDship is more important and the foundation of RELATIONships.
5. I really don't have time for games, BS, and liars (tricks are for kids).
6. Acknowledge, respect and admire a REAL woman that's genuinely there for YOU. Once she's gone...she's gone forever.
Who am I looking for? Great question... Let's just say I have standards and requirements and refuse to compromise.
He has to have values, morals, and know the difference between compliment and complement. He definitely should be secure with SELF.
Side note: All women on here are not shallow and insecure. I realize it is rare but some women, myself included, work and simply find it difficult to meet men who are equally driven, successful, while not in the same professional circle.