Please note: I'm not always on here, but am not tech-savvy enough to convince my phone otherwise.
INFJ seeks S_M,w/ great oral hygiene, manners, a basic understanding of grammar and diction and the capacity and desire to think and feel. :)
1) Superficiality exhausts me to an extent I will never be able to explain, and I'll have nothing to do with it. I don't CARE at ALL what brand your car or your wallet is. I just don't. Never have, never will. I have some nice stuffs. It's because I value the quality of those things. If they all disappeared tomorrow but I still had my family and health...I'd still be the happiest person on earth.
2) I'm an introvert at heart. In an extroverted world. It's a commonly misunderstood phenomena/personality type. It DOESN'T mean I'm a wall-flower and avoid interaction like the plague. I tend to morph to fit my company/audience when needed. It does drain me at times, however, and like a good battery, I must recharge alone or with a close companion and some quiet.
3) I value honesty, kindness, intellect, patience, and someone who is the same in person toward me and others as they would be without an audience. I.e. -- be genuine; be nice. Further - typically I find people to be good, somewhere deep down...or maybe just at the surface - but in general I don't think people want to wish bad upon others.
4)I value calm in crisis as well as in traffic. Life offers enough chaos. If you sweat the small stuff - like some bird pooping on your freshly-cleaned car or a little scratch on your new side table -- we're probably not going to get along. Or, I'll just think you're wrong for letting little things upset you. Although, everyone on here claims to be "LAID BACK" and if that's the case, y'all won't care about any of this aforementioned.
5) A heated discussion, an in-depth discussion, politics, philosophy, hilarious musings, beautiful music, a great movie or comfortable silence are all fine by me.
6) People who know me best say that I'm hilarious, brilliant, perfect, amazing, trace-inducing-description-defying and breathtaking. They're all probably right. They know me best, right? Ok, well, honestly - I am witty (to a fault?) and have a DRY (sometimes dark) and sarcastic sense of humor. Never in my life been called "mediocre" or "boring."
7) Finally, tell me SOMETHING about you if you're going to write to me. Also, please please know "you're" from "your" and "their" from "they're" from "there" -- "too" and "to" and "two" is apparently a big one as well.
8) Ok, finally finally, the child in me laughs EVERYtime I see "Other types of exercise" -- because apparently even at 30, childish innuendo is still sheer hilarity. :)
8a) I was married. And now I am not married. It was a divorce. There was nothing devastating. Just a thing. And it doesn't define me. We're good friends. But more like siblings than two that should have ever been wed.
9) If you're kind, funny, witty, can keep up, and aren't intimidated - and value loyalty and honesty - say hello.
So, still reading...?