Honestly? I have never done this before, so I don't even know where to start, but here are some things that will either make it or break it.
* I am the only Brazilian that doesn't drink coffee (love green tea though)
* I run and sign up for 5k, 8k, 15k, and 1/2's (but I don't really like to run)
* I work in Finance (but am still not sure if its my dream job)
* Have no family in the country (but I have adoped plenty)
* I love lifting and do crossfit 4-5 times a week (no pain no gain)
* I take time to volunteer because it's something I feel its important.
* Before I put my groceries in the counter, I organize them (fruits, cold items, dry items, cleaning items...it freaks all my friends out!)
* I like to make lists and then cross the items I succeded on doing
* I love to watch movies and read books...got hooked on audiobooks. (So convinient)
Well....anything else??? A lot more actually...