ABOUT ME - IN GENERAL:
I am secure where I am at in my life, and feel that I’m a pretty good catch for someone who is looking for similar things in life.
WHAT I’M LOOKING FOR IN A WOMAN?
I would like to develop a friendship first and then have it grow into something extra special!
I am looking for a woman who:
1. Is positive and knows how to bring out the best in others.
2. Can appreciate the little things in life.
3. Comes from a good, supportive family.
4. Likes to stay active. Someone who likes a good workout, a hike or bike riding day!
5. Loves, laughs, and communicates exceptionally well. Openness and honesty are of course very important.
6. Is knowledgeable about world events and loves to travel and experience new interests.
7. Enjoys a fun night on the town as much as a quiet evening at home in front of the fireplace, or watching the stars on a clear summer night.
8. Can hold a great conversation with and who can make me think! Education is important to me.
1. My friends and family consider me to be kind, funny, warm, intelligent, confident, considerate and genuine.
2. I am very close to my family, I have wonderful friends and I surround myself with positive people!
3. I balance my life of work and play with a good attitude and a positive outlook on life.
4. I am capable. (You should see all the fire wood that I split and stacked this past Fall, and Yes, my 3 bathrooms are clean, I keep a tidy home : )
5. I value integrity and straight-forwardness and strive to integrate these qualities into my life and relationships.
6. I come from a good, supportive family.
7. I do appreciate the little things in life.
8. I give 100% to almost everything that I do.
9. Being fun loving, outgoing and romantic, I am creative with dates and can come up with fun and exciting adventures, even if they are just local.
10. I enjoy stimulating conversation, travel, entertaining, fine dining, history, traveling and learning about different cultures – especially with the company of a special woman ; )
Things I like:
1. an awesome workout
2. a hot shower
3. a pair of jeans and a t-shirt
4. a really good sunset
5. the beach
7. reuniting with friends
8. a good movie
9. dark chocolate
10. French pressed coffee
11. a smart ass comment at the ideal moment
12. being creative / productive
Things I don't like:
1. people who don’t use their turn signal
2. over played songs on the radio
3. cloudy days
4. inspirational slogans…everywhere
I don't have any skeletons in my closet, baggage, hang-ups or a chip on my shoulder.
I don’t hang out at bars. I'm not into the party scene.
I don't own a video game counsel. I'm not a "gamer."
I'll take a phone conversation over a text conversation any day.
I'm smart with money, own my car, pay my bills and credit cards off monthly and live within my means.