About me? Pretty simple: I’m a huge dork. In fact, picture Woody Allen (well, trapped in a football player’s body… and a little less neurotic…). I enjoy Cote de Beaune wines, stimulating conversation, any form of trivia and I love to laugh (rare quality, huh?). Most importantly, I’m very passionate about my job and honestly couldn’t imagine doing anything else. But hey, I don’t want to tell you how wonderful I am by using a bunch of flattering adjectives, so instead, here’s 10 fun facts - :P
• When I was 10 years old I decided that I was going to take over the world…I’m still working on the details
• I’m allergic to the red dye in cherries…it makes me hyper
• I promised myself that I would learn at least one other language fluently so I can raise bilingual kids
• I played Division I football, yet I think that watching sports is really boring
• I would take a cute, dorky girl over a super hot model girl in a heart beat
• I can’t bring myself to kill a spider…I capture them in a glass and then take them outside
• I’m terrified of the Roomba
• Miles’s description of Pinot Noir in the movie Sideways still gives me goosebumps
• I plan on having sex at the Getty Villa someday
• I think adversity is the greatest gift a person can receive
You value education and you’re curious about the world around you. You have a smile that can brighten the room (and a cocky smirk that can melt a man’s heart). You look stunning in an evening gown and high heels, but even better in pajamas and a ponytail. You’re optimistic, pleasant, and affectionate and you love to laugh and smile. You ooze sophistication and class, but you also have a mischievous side. You’re ambitious, and you have a deep desire to leave this world better off than when you found it. You’re someone that could be my best friend – loyal, supportive and a ton of fun.
And most importantly, you’re a dork at heart like me.