You made it past the pictures...CONGRATS! Keep going.
1. No kids? Check.
2. Single? Duh. Hope you're also not a cheating spouse
3. Well you know "I love to travel", and I've been to (insert non third world country), (insert european country), and (insert 3rd world country).
4. Is he wealthy? "If I had a million dollars...if I had a million dollars...we wouldn't eat Kraft dinner. Wait, yeah we would."
5. Momma's Boy? No, but I do love her :)
6. Responsible/Career Driven? I am, and I like to imagine you are too!
7. Is this person "worldly" and "open minded"? Missy, you're not the only kid on the block that's taken a yoga class. Namaste.
8. Huge family that's always up in your business? Yeah I got one. And if you're Italian/Greek/Indian/Irish/Mexican/Asian then you got one too. High five.
9. "I hope he's tall" - Well don't wear your stripper heels, and the pictures will look just fine. Seriously, 4 inch heels? Let's stop pretending.
10. "I have a sarcastic sense of humor, and I hope he gets it too" - Did the paragraph above ^ prove anything?
YOU MADE IT. Congrats. You've proven that you can actually read a profile on a dating site. Merit badges are handed upon said "cup of coffee".
Just a tad bit of seriousness about me (cause it is a dating profile that's supposed to ENTICE you...like chicken teriyaki samples at a mall). I am pursuing a doctorate in Physical Therapy, but maintain my UIOWA engineering heart (the practical, problem solving, sarcastic heart of mine). I traveled as an engineer for 3 years, and am enjoying my new career incorporating engineering and health practically. I enjoy fixing things - people and mechanical. I'm a huge nerd at heart, and l think everyone is in their own way. Motorcycles, Jeeps, and Portillo's hot dogs are my biggest turn ons, followed by Robert Downey Jr. and Conan O'Brien.
I am really here to meet someone genuine, but more importantly to meet people. A lot of people on match.com count people out because they don't fit the "resume" but odds are we are all still single because of "the resume".