Reliable, hard-working, down-to-earth, fun and competitive (is it a good thing?).
Stability in life and at work... this is what I have achieved and I will fight to keep it this way for as long as possible. Now, I guess, I need stability in my love life too.
- I really like cooking. it relaxes me.
- Soccer is my passion (I played professionally in Italy) and for that reason, I try to play as much as I can AND/OR go watch the LA Galaxy.
- Working out creates that balance between the craziness of my job and my physical and mental stability (again this word... it's a keyword for me).
- Coffee (espresso specifically) is an addiction.
My family is very important to me and thanks to my parents I have become the person I am today. I wish I could have them a little closer (they all live in Italy).
Yes, I am Italian. I was born in Sicily and lived a big part of my life in Milan and Venice before moving to the US in 2005.
If you are the one, you will be coming with me to Italy many times. :)
Fun Facts about me:
- ran the LA Marathon in 2010
- my first job: professional soccer player
- I took part and performed an autopsy (I kid you not!)
- was a Fireman for a year