Most would say that I'm always up for anything. I enjoy getting out of the house as much as I like to stay in for a movie or game. Focusing on the positives is a must for me. Don't sweat the small stuff and just focus on the big picture.
About me, I joined the Air Force out of High School and lived in Germany the entire time. I got to travel extensively in Europe. A lot of what I did and saw during this time shaped who I am today. After getting out I went to UCSD and got my BioChemistry degree. I currently work in the Biotechnology field. Though I like my job, it is just a job and does not rule my life.
I'm looking for a sweet, trusting, active girl who likes to be treated with respect and honesty. Family and friends are everything to me and she should feel the same way.
Im very diverse when it comes to things i like to do. To name a few: Trying new restaurants, upscale or dive bars, clubs, movies, Padres, chargers, lakers games, the beach, magic mountain, hikes, jogging, gym, bbq's etc... I could go on forever.
I have always believed that you can learn 80% of what you need to know about someone in one evening and then spend the rest of your life figuring out the other 20%.