So here are a few things that might allow you to understand me a little better
- I high-fived a bear cub at the zoo. The little fuzzball climbed a branch and held it up so I couldn't leave him hanging. The zoo staff did not appreciate this.
- I'm a big street art fan, so much so that I started spraying my own stencil graffiti. Don't worry I'm not out tagging up NYC, just my apartment.
- My camera comes with me pretty much everywhere. I'm not too shabby with it.
- For my 31st birthday party I rented an inflatable bouncy castle. Worth every penny.
- I found and rehabilitated a baby squirrel. If you don't like animals, good luck with your life, without a soul.
- I love throwing theme parties and making my friends dress up against their will. My last theme was the Hip Hopocalypse party which combined 90s hip hop and the zombie apocalypse.
I should also point out that right now I split my time between New York and London. Most of my time is spent in New York but that might reverse in the near future.