I had a much longer, wordy profile, but decided to trim it down. So, a few things about me:
- Never married, no kids. Unsure if I'll have kids, but I'm not in a hurry to decide.
- Originally from Lake George Adirondack region of upstate New York.
- Moved to SoCal in 2005. One of the best decisions I have ever made.
- All my family is back in NY, which is hard, including a niece and nephew.
- Bought a home in 2009, constantly remodeling it.
- I work as an engineer in Long Beach, in Aerospace Communication.
- Hope to start my own software company in the next couple years.
- I'm a night owl, I find it peaceful and calming.
- I scuba dive, most recently 6 dives off of Waikiki.
- I own a Raptor 700 quad, and I love Glamis.
- I'm naturally drawn to anything with an engine.
- It would be nice if my match was not afraid of motorcycles.
- I'm a handy-man, but can't cook on anything other than a grill.
- I love boating (motor sail), but I get bored with just sitting on the beach.
- Love dogs. Unfortunately my pooch passed away last year.
- Slightly allergic to cats, so I'm not a big fan.
- I would rather visit a good bar than a night club.
- Gadget Lover.
- Wine Lover.
- I'm looking for the real thing.
Feel free to drop a wink.
5'10", 240 lbs.