I’ve learned three rules about dating.
Honesty is everything. Chemistry is critical. And laughing at yourself is the only way you’re gonna get through it in one piece.
So here’s me in a nutshell:
• I love my career in advertising, but it’s not my life. And that’s an important distinction.
• I’ve played piano since I was three and I’ve been singing since middle school.
• NY Yankees. Die-hard. Just accept it.
• I’m getting my pilot’s license.
• Avid gym-goer, usually 6x/week.
• I strangely know a lot about meteorology…
• Love to cook and travel, but don’t do enough of either. Need to change that.
• My parents are the most amazing people I’ve ever met. Ever.
I’m looking for a woman who knows what she wants and goes for it. Someone who will complement and challenge me. Beautiful in every sense of the word, and seeking a true partner.
So drop me a line, and let’s see where the adventure takes us…