I'm the girl next door. Not like from the movie but the old fashion version; usually in a jeans and a t-shirt but can pull out the stops when need be. I'm the tomboy you use to rough house with as a kid and always though of as one of the guys until one day I just wasn't in your eyes.
I love to read, watch movies and spend time with my dog (a 5 year old golden retriever). I definitely have a prominent nerdy side, a fan of sci-fi and comic books movie. Being an athlete was/is a major part of who I am but admittedly I'm looking for a new niche activity at the moment. I was doing karate until recently and am hoping to find a rock climbing club around here or maybe you have an idea? Also I love being outside, I grew up on 5 acres in the Midwest so I like to be in places where I can escape the big city world for a bit. I love to travel and am fairly well traveled threw out north America and western Europe. Japan tops my list for places I want to go.
Hopefully about you:
• Pays attention to what going on in the world (fellow NPR listener is a plus)
• Will enjoy watching college football with me but doesn't want to be glued to the TV all the time.
• Have a touch old fashioned charm
• Loves to travel
• Would be interested is someday doing something active together (like martial arts class)
And I know these two are superficial but I'd prefer clean shaven guys and for you to be taller than me in heels.
MUSTS about you:
• Looking for a relationship not a fling.
• A bachelors degree or higher level of education.
• Be of a reasonable age to be messaging someone my age.