I'm a MidWest guy originally from Chicago. Which is to say that I'm a Gentleman and can be Chivalrous IF you prove yourself to be worthy. I've lived a little of everywhere over the last 7 years, and I've spent the last year working and exploring all that I missed when I was a kid growing up in Chicago. I recently decided to make the move to LA to explore new opportunities. Beyond career and travel, I'm excited to explore my new city and meet new people! I'm loving life right now! Just when I think it can't get anymore interesting and fun, something comes along and re-excites me. I'm at that stage in the game where my career is taking off and would genuinely like to meet someone, here or elsewhere, that realistically knows what they want.
'What I'm Looking For':
I'm a romantic and would gladly circle the globe to be with who is meant for me. WIth that said, I'm not at all a small man and don't actively seek out women under 5'7''. That's not to say that I'm opposed to you. It's just not my preference. Intelligence is key. You should be able to handle yourself in an active discussion. You could be talking politics, religion, film/tv or whatever. As long as you can speak intelligently about it, you've got my interest. As far as the physical aspects, you should be fit. I love a woman that can keep up with my hunger for excitement. Don't be a Scary Larry! I hike, skydive, play a plethora of sports and just got into surfing. You should be active as well. You don't need to be Candace Parker or Laila Ali. If you don't love sports, that's okay. You can schedule your spa dates/girl time during the games... Our interactions will be all the better for it. I enjoy a natural, confident woman. Too much Make-up, wigs/exaggerated weaves, fake breast/butts/lips are huge turnoffs! All that says to me is that you have given in to insecurities. I come to you as God made me, you should do the same. It would be nice to meet a woman who can be interdependent and my partner in crime. Compromise, much like communication, is essential for any type of lasting relationship. Any potential mate of mine will have what I call "The 3 C's" : Creativity, Confidence and a Charitable spirit! Women always say they want a guy who can make them laugh. Who DOESN'T want to laugh?!? That's a given. I want someone who compliments my sensibilities and desire to give back. I want a teammate! The Pippen to my Jordan! The Bonnie to my Clyde (minus the bank robbin')! The Michele to my Barack!! An AWESOME personality will get you a lot further than a cute smile with me (although, a DOPE smile will buy some wiggle room!).
Random and Unappreciated Facts About Me:
1. I spend at least 2 days a month trying to figure out why Asian women are afraid of me and Asian men want to be my friend....
2. When I get bored, I Floss.
3. I love all things Strawberry, EXCEPT for ice cream (lactose intolerant)
4. I go to play b-ball to come up with better ideas.
5. I dislike when people use the terms "SWAG" and "NO HOMO"
a. If you actually had "SWAG" it would go without sayin!
b. If you're that conscious of the fact that what you are saying might be construed as Homosexual, just don't speak.
6. I often randomly break out in Song based on key words throughout a conversation.... SAD but TRUE!
7. I'm 1 of 3 black folks I know of that listens to Alternative Rock in secret! And for a while I was big on Hoobastank...
8. "BORED" GAMES...... LOVE EM! (Monopoly,Scrabble and Outburst!) and many more.......
9. When you get to know me, I have a but of a potty mouth. It's almost a second language.
10. I have NO filter, have a crude sense of humor. What may sound like an insult is simply a challenge...
SUMMARY: I won't put any unearned value on you. I don't even know you. A woman is simply another woman until you prove yourself to be more or less than average... Prove yourself to be more and I'll treat you like a Queen! Prove otherwise and I'll