Looking for someone who can help me come up with a winning caption for a New Yorker cartoon...
- I like talking to strangers, making biscotti, taking random classes like cheese-making. Recently started designing jewelry. From NYC and like the outdoors.
- I like obscure facts, banter, starting books and sometimes not finishing them. I like wearing dresses (yes summer dresses too) and being feminine.
- I studied literature in undergrad and did my grad work in DC. Love Arrested Development -and Yes, Minister...there is always a moment for either.
- I am fascinated by the changing political dynamics in Russia and Europe and particularly enjoyed reading "Collapse of an Empire." I also enjoy reading about stratigery of sorts..Thucydides...San Tzu (did he ever exist?)..Steve Coll books. Also - "Calvin and Hobbes" and "The Little Prince."
- Currently reading 'Day of the Oprichnik"
- I have a lot to say, but am also very private. Culturally Jewish, but not religious.
- Hope to find someone who would make me want to make them dinner. Big plus if you're good at fixing things.