A few things…
• I believe that we create our own reality; we, as individuals, are responsible for our own happiness.
• I live healthy and active, and enjoy and explore Colorado as often as I can. I would love to have a man join me on these adventures.
• I completed my first triathlon last summer - what a thrill; should I try for a 1/2 Ironman?!
• Zoos make me sad.
• I love food – I describe myself as the least picky eater I know.
• I LOVE adventure and travel -I’m taking a trip to Indonesia in May. If this furlough actually happnes, Africa will be soon after.
• I practice yoga at least 4 days a week; it's my baseline activity and keeps me well (mentally, physically, spiritually).
• Ultimately, I’m looking for a partner – committed to building a relationship built on individual integrity, mutual respect, honesty, love and intimacy.
• At the top of my list are kindness and generosity.
• You believe in the word commitment; appreciating that we are both individuals, and that love is not effortless.
• You’ve taken some time to learn why your last relationship didn't work out (and have taken responsibility for your part).
• You genuinely understand yourself, and are not uncomfortable with the idea of being alone.
• You like your guy time, and support my lady time.
• You adore affection, are gentle, respectful of all creatures, love to laugh, and generally do not take life too seriously, unless you must.
• You are willing to communicate, even when you are afraid to do so.
• You have some semblance of work/life balance.
• You truly enjoy life and like to have fun. You maintain a fantastic sense of playfulness and adventure…