I really value the time I spend with my amazing and loving family and friends, cooking, eating (haa), traveling, learning, exercising as often as I can, and working crazy long tech hours.
A few things about me:
My sister is my best friend.
I enjoy being active - tennis, rock climbing (indoor lol), gym gym gym, yoga, spin
I am a big fan of infused EVOO's, manchego, a good Malbec, cherry pie!, international movies, and sheer pera (tell you what that is later)
I don't have any tattoos..I think I may be the only one left...
Since moving to the bay, I have to say, I absolutely miss my aunts amazing Afghani cooking.
I am very dedicated towards growth, and every day I continue to strive to challenge myself.
I have always had a passion for international music, good food, and adventures, wherever they may take me.
About you: Humor goes a long way with me. So, if you're goofy as I'm goofy, we'll just get along fine. If you're cultured and love to travel, and eat....anything in site...lol than we will have even more in common.
OK now for some fun helpful tips for you guys out there:
I keep seeing these pointers from men about what women should/shouldn't have on the Match.com lol. Here's a few pointers for you guys wondering why she wont write back:
1) I personally don't understand why people wink on here. So if you're curious, just drop me a line, no winking please.
2) You are on here because you're single...so if you have a picture taken with a girl other than your sister or mother, its probably not a good move and a big fail.
3) If you have a picture without your shirt on, just know that it's pretty douche...just saying ;)
4) If you don't have a picture and you're using an email as a solicitation to get communication going..it won't really work. It's not fair to everyone, right? :)
5) If 6/7 pictures are of scenic landscapes, there's a problem. Like you men, women too want to see you...I mean really see you, and not free falling from 10,000 feet.
6) You may have a better chance at a response from women in general if you SMILE in a picture or two...you're not prison (taking it..I hope).
7) If you're a literature or English major, lovely..disregard this last note, but for those who aren't, keep in mind no one is checking for grammar or punctuation, but seriously....try to re-read your sentences before clicking submit.
That's all I got. Hope that helps, or makes you laugh.