I'm sweet, but mischievous. A workaholic, but lazy. Logical, but free-spirited. Soft-hearted, but tough. Outgoing, but an introvert. Independent, but a damsel in distress.
I'm happy, genuine and caring. Friendly and approachable, with a quick wit and a sense of humor that ranges from crassy (Dane Cook) to classy (Cosby). I'm the girl in the office who always finds time to plan something fun...or funny.
Born and raised in NYC, I love that it's nearly impossible to run out of new places to drink or dine, though I love to travel and find local favorites just as much.
I'm really good at:
* Planning surprises
* Remembering the little things
* Knowing when to listen
* Knowing when to give advice
* Being a fun aunt, loving sister, respectful daughter and loyal friend
* Finding a way to quote Anchorman in most any situation
* Talking trash even if I don't stand a chance
* Abusing exclamation points in emails!
* Making lists, apparently
If my DVR could talk, it would tell you that:
* She thinks she can cook like a Top Chef
* She wants to fist pump with The Situation
* She comes from a Modern Family
* Though she rolls her eyes when The Bachelor hands out roses, the hopeless romantic in her hopes it all works out in the end
I'm looking for someone who:
* Is kind, loving, patient, thoughtful and with a light-hearted sense of humor
* Makes me want to leave the office
* Is professionally accomplished and ready to start a family
* Loves children, respects parents and has a soft spot for the elderly
* Doesn't text LOL when it just doesn't make sense: "I just got to work...LOL"
* Doesn't mind being the first ones on the dance floor
* Knows that 60% of the time, it works every time
* Will synchronize a thumbs-up or thumbs-down with me after a movie preview
* Respectfully disagrees with Bell Biv Devoe - you CAN trust a big butt and a smile ;)