I’m not a list person but for those of you who are here is a quick list about me:
-Straight forward and though I can read between the lines I like to try to clarify to be sure.
- Like to hold hands and show affection.
- Am open to discussing anything.
- Has an awesome old dog.
- Likes outdoor activities.
- Don’t think of myself as ambitious but like to set goals and attain them
- Likes to push boundaries to stretch my comfort zone but tend to be more comfortable with moderation.( If you don’t shake things up now and then how do you know if there is something new you will like?)
- Believes all progress is change but not all change is progress.
- Likes to see learn new things.
Being a person of moderation I enjoy an exciting night out on the town grabbing a beer at a local pub and playing some pool or darts, or a couple hours at the climbing gym, or riding down a fast down hill on my mountain bike. The next day though I would probably need to recuperate with a night in watching a movie or cooking a good dinner to enjoy just the two of us. The occasional play or concert would be really fun to share with someone too. My ideal girl would be someone who I can have a intellectual talk about religion vs faith or politics or whatever from time to time is enjoyable, but for the most part just talking about how our days went and being comfortable just chilling and relaxing together would be great. Would be good to have a mutual attraction to one another as well and is necessary to progress beyond friendship. If this sounds interesting to you shoot me a wink or and email and I look forward to chatting with you.