You never know, unless you give it a try. These few words have never been more true! Can you think back to a time when you were afraid to give something a go? But something within you, made you take that leap of faith? Only to realize it wasn't so bad after all?
Well I'm taking a leap of faith and giving Match.com a try. It is my hope to look back and say "It wasn't so bad after all."
I hate pouring out details about myself, so I'll give you a brief run down about me. If you enjoy it, e-mail me!
Fun facts about me :-)
1. I use to be on a swim team, I have trophies and metals to prove.
2. I can whip up a meal out of anything...I'd love to prove it to you.
3. I'm a woman who can get ready quickly. Hair, make-up and dressed in under an hour... That's short right?! I have 2 sisters, so I move quick!
4. I have a great sense of humor and sometimes it walks the fine line of sarcastic.
But I promise to be nice!
5. I'm a music box! I know music from Aerosmith, Kenny G., Prince, Stevie Wonder, Rick Ross, Jay-Z and Mack Miller... And many more...
At the end of the day a glass of wine and some old school RB is the best way to relax. Even though I work in the music industry, where Beyonce is the definition of great music; I know otherwise.
6. I suck a golf, but I love to hit up the driving range,want to join me?
7. I still check books out from the library... I love it, come on free books!
8. I worked on a reality TV show (production staff) and there are a few episodes where I couldn't be edited out.
It's hard for me to say what I want in a guy. But if I had to dream up a guy, he would have these qualities.
1. Has a great head on his shoulders.
2. Outgoing, but doesn't cross the line to crazy.
3. Has a great sense of self and takes pride in his appearance.
4. Knows how to dress... A handsom man dressed in an amazing suit is a great way to catch my eye.
5. Can hold a good conversation. You can be cute, but there has to be more than looks. I want to be able to talk with you and not at you.
6. Community service is not a foreign word. I like to give back and help others, hopefully you do too.
7. Sense of spirituality. I love the Lord and hopefully you know him too.
Let's see, what do I enjoy doing with my time outside the office? Well it's New York and anything is possible! During these nice summer months, I enjoy bein outside as much as possible. There are a ton of outdoor plays, concerts, Yankees game,cook-outs ect. Why not take advantage of the summer fun. I can also transition easily to movies on the couch, with a great bottle of wine.
This is a small snapshot of myself, If you want to know more about me, do the right thing and send me an e-mail :-)