Just moved back to Atlanta after 6 years away, and I figured I'd give this a shot because all my friends got married since I left back in 2006. Tried Match in Delaware and met some really fun people so I'll try 3 more months.
I love going to the movies, Costco, the beach, airports, brunch and shopping. I have a big dog (Bettis), and I pretty much take him everywhere. I like older women...just not older than me.
I more attracted to all the intangible things in a girl, like:
1. Who is her cell phone provider?
2. Is she mean to the waitress?
3. Does she have a boob tattoo?
4. Is her divorce really final?
5. Do her parents have a beach house?
6. Does she "Yada, Yada" sex?
7. Does she like to understand or be understood?
8. Will she use too many exclamation points in texts and emails?
9. Can she put up with my mother?
10. Was her last boyfriend a cop?
11. Can she stand a little light snoring?
12. Does she use her quiet voice in movie theaters?
13. Will she value her alone time? (I know I do)
...you know stuff like that.
I've lived in WV, NC, SC, GA, AL, PA, DE and; now GA again...I'm looking for a reason to stop moving, or maybe someone that wants to come with! Submitted from mobile Submitted from mobile