Hi, I'm Chad: First and foremost, go UCF Knights!!! -Florida's largest university, sorry Gators. Jk.
*** Yes, I'm very nice, but I hate taking pics! The whole thing seems so contrived.
**** If you're interested, send me an email, I'm down to earth and cool. I may email you even if you don't, lol.
1. I'm a United States Marine (veteran). I have a law degree and am curently writing a law review article I'll get done one day. Tasks! ;) Having said that, I may be a public defender. Then again, I may not be. Hmmmm. By the way, I don't normally care if you graduated from college, but I've found through experience I don't typically have a lot in common with women who put more effort into their body than their mind. Balance is key. Not being snobby, just honest.
2. I've never eaten sushi unless you count spring rolls from Publix, but Bucky and I are planning a guys trip to Alaska to get on the Salmon. Gotta love fly feeeshin'. Just kidding about Bucky..
3. I'm not above skinny dipping while drinking Dom, are you? Call it midlife crisis or an eccentric foray; I plead guilty..
4. I promise it's more than just wanting to hook up. Face palm to the hookupaphobes here who think that's all guys want! By the way, many of you read 50 Shades so it's not just men.....
5. Outside of my Big Foot fascination and vast collection of memorabilia, I promise I'm normal. The most you will find on me when you google is that glistening, gold trophy for best Sasquash costume, South East Region, 2009. I know, I know, hate to brag! We will catch him yeeeet! lol, jk, jk.
6. I will take out the garbage and mow the lawn without prompt so long as I don't have to eat your Aunt Becky's turrible cazzarole or whatever it's called at Thanksgiving. Of course I like her and all your family just like you've liked all your former inlaws, etc. Ahem.
7. While we're at it, do we have to have the serious talk? Can't we just hang out today and then talk about it all later?
8. Favorite cartoon: Does Madd magazine's Spy v. Spy count? If not, the Flintstones.
Summary: Big heart behind a masculine exterior. Laid back, but no fool. Respectful toward women, but still a guy. Romantic, but not going into specifics, that ruins all the fun!