I’ve lived in 3 places and each one is a big part of who I am. Washington State, which made me athletic and adventurous, London, which made me start using funny words like “snog” and “rubbish” and San Francisco - which i'm proud to call my new home sweet home.
Below are a few more educational facts about me that may or may not scare you off:
- I’ve jumped out of 3 airplanes and off too many bridges to count…and I’m still alive
- I cry just about every time I hear the national anthem (God help me when the Olympics is on)
- In 7th grade I talked my way into winning the Washington State Science Fair.
- I've skied since I was 3 years old
- I love to travel and hear stories of others for inspiration.
- I hate the world when I see someone pouring milk into the bowl first instead of cereal.
- In the past 24-hours I successfully made a souffle and managed to burn a frozen waffle.
- Right now, the 2 most played songs on my ipod are Louis Armstrong “When You’re Smiling” and Miley Cyrus “Party in the USA.”
I'm looking to meet someone who is real, sincere, loyal, confident and isn't afraid to be a little cheesy romantic. If you're catalog shopping for arm candy, going on dates every night of the week or too cool to call the day after a great date - please drive right on by. I’m a sucker for "nice guys,” I think math skills are sexy and you must have a nice set of teeth. But most of all, you should know that to win me over, you should be able to cook a mean steak and share my love for the outdoors.