Hi! I'm Michelle, I live in Boca Raton, and I love it here. I grew up in Baltimore, graduated from Rollins College in Orlando, and decided to stay in South Florida permanently because of family. (And because I love sunshine and palm trees.) Here are some more things about me:
- I'm an author of novels for young adults (which means for teens and twenty-somethings, although the genre is read by all ages). I finished writing my first book in college at age 22, and that book is the first in a trilogy available to the public. In December 2012 I signed with a major international publishing house for a worldwide three book deal. The first book in the trilogy will be coming out in March 2014.
- I love traveling, and like having a trip to look forward to. I've visited 6 continents, 35 countries, and 39 states. I enjoy seeing cultural landmarks (museums, buildings, etc.), scenic spots, vineyards, seeing shows, and trying local cuisines. I am fond of cruises, because they allow you to visit many different places while allowing you to have a comfortable "home base" to relax at the end of the day. I would love to cruise around the world. I would also love to be on the Amazing Race!
- I love going out with friends and family, but also value relaxing time spent at home. I am close with my family and value those relationships.
- I love a good bottle of wine and nice dinners, but I can also never say no to pizza and beer. My favorite foods are Italian, Mexican, Indian, and American.
- I just started playing kickball on the Boca Raton league. I love my team, and this is quickly becoming a favorite activity! I joined two more leagues for the upcoming season and am excited for that.
- I love science-fiction/fantasy in books, movies, and TV. I enjoy discussing and theorizing the movies/books/television shows I enjoy, so I hope we can find similar interests there. I read a lot, and would like to find someone who enjoys reading, too.
- I plan on staying in South Florida, and I hope that you do, too!
- I'm looking for someone who is intelligent, goal-oriented, professionally driven, sophisticated, creative, outgoing, educated, confident, classy, extraverted, worldly, and self-aware. I'm looking for someone who loves going out and exploring new places, but also has a great time sitting down and watching a great television show or reading a book. I am usually attracted to men with big personalities who love to talk and have a solid group of friends. If this sounds like you, please send me a message!