Some things about me...
1. I like sports but there's no team in any sport that will ruin my day with its failure(s)
2. I have a hard time accepting that there are people who don't like the Lord of the Rings trilogy.
3. I've never been in a fight.
4. I'm pretty sure I could eat cold pizza for the rest of my life, and I'm pretty sure I could say that about 10 other things. My breakfast order is about as solid as the Great Wall.
5. I once had a panic attack as Mitch Hedburg.
6. I've never smoked anything, ever. It's completely unappealing to me. However, I don't have an issue with people who smoke not cigarettes.
7. I would rather play regular and Super Nintendo before any of the current gaming systems.
8. I play baseball, volleyball, and kickball in various leagues in Rochester. I'm not a fitness freak (I love McDonald's, Taco Bell, and garbage plates), but I like to stay in shape, and I'd like the person I'm with to have a similar mentality.
9. The weekend warrior in me is definitely aging, but I still like to go out, mostly in places where you can move and actually talk to people.
10. I'm rarely serious.