Let's see... I've been in Marlyand for a little over a year and figured I'd try this whole online dating thing rather than bars and blind dates. I've been in the Air Force almost 6 years now and had the misfortune of being stationed in Hawaii before coming here ;) I thought I missed the different seasons, but the cold weather has changed my mind. I was going to learn how to snowboard this winter, but there hasn't been much snow. l love going out with my friends for a beer after a long day at work. I'm a little bit of a nerd and love reading. It's not unusual for me to read a book in 2 days if I like it.
I can honestly say I don't have a "type", but here are a few things I like or am looking for.
- I do enjoy wearing heels so even though I'm only 5'6" I can quickly become 5'10" or 5'11" so I like my man a little on the tall side. There is no such thing as too tall for me.
- You have to be able to make me laugh! I love smiling
- You gotta be willing to go to a Luke Bryan concert with me
- Knowledge of "man" things like grilling, sports, guns, fishing and/or cars is preferred, but not necessarily required
- ABSOLUTELY NO DRUGS!! I'm in the military and I cannot have that around me.
- Must love dogs (or at least like them since I have one).
- I love kids!!! While I don't have any now I definitely want to eventually so if you dont want kids that's not going to work for me. If you already have kids I don't have an issue with that, but I do want my own so you gotta want at least one more someday.
*If you don't know how to turn CAPS LOCK off or think it's cute to capitalize random letters in the middle of a word or even the first letter of every single word please, please dont email me. I honestly won't even read it.