Some girls say "You had me at 'hello'" I say, "You had me at the proper use of 'you're' "
If my life were a movie, I'd have Spoon's "Don't You Evah" as my opening theme song.
Basically, I want a "Sunday kind of love". I'm attracted to intelligence, but also an inner child in the men I usually date. That said, I don't want to babysit.
Few things you might want to know:
- I love to travel. I grew up in various countries, so it's in my blood. Moved back to CA after a few years in London.
- I love chocolate covered gummy bears and Shandys. Look it up.
- I prefer outdoor activities to hitting the gym (bike rides, beach volleyball, tennis, hikes ,etc..)
- I've got an adventurous streak about me and would probably be an awesome partner if we were to compete on Amazing Race
- I love being silly and having fun and you should too! (when appropriate of course...)
- I have a great circle of friends and get on really well with my family.
- I want to be the person you miss while away on a work trip and look forward to seeing at the arrivals gate when you return!
Interested in men who:
- Are ready for a relationship with the right person.
- Know how to take a joke
- Can change a tire (I like a man who I feel I can count on to help me out, but a AAA card works too).
- Aren't complete beach bums or dress like one.
- Are interested in exploring new countries and cultures
- Aren't picky eaters ( This is a preference, but not a deal breaker)
- I can learn from and wants to teach me new things (without being condescending).
- Are comfortable in their own skin. Men who get spray tans, are gym rats or spend WAY more time getting ready than I would need not wink, sorry!
I figure you can learn a lot about a person once you meet, so I'll leave the rest until then...