Well, If i describe myself it may seem too perfect. No such thing exists, right? Wrong! ok, jokes aside. Saying "I'll tell you later" seems more appropriate for now. Who I'm looking for is a way of describing myself. So here, im looking for A MAN! Sophisticated, with manners, class, family values, assertive, passionate, intelligent, has common sense, appreciates both the fine simple things in life, who's not threatened by a woman who knows what she wants and can handle sarcasm. Most importantly, a man who knows how to be a friend and a lover.
P.S. Very new to this online dating era. Lets have a few conversations first. Don't push it!
****I DONT PAY FOR "FUN", GO TO A BAR IF THAT'S WHAT YOU'RE LOOKING FOR****
Dont even bother if,
1) you take pics of yourself in the mirror
2) like "clubbing"
3) are an aspiring actor/model
4) spend most of your time at the gym or look like you do
5) you will ask me to go out for coffee in the very 1st email
6) you'll ask me to email you a pic showing off my "ass-ets" or email me a pic of your "package"
You get the idea if you're not any of the above