Rev Up Your love Life With These Tips!

ManurTall64

I need to find a woman I'm combatible with.

Close Window

ManurTall64 has been notified that you want to learn about him.

Check back after a few days & see if he has added more details to his profile.

CLOSE

Like
Tell him why you like this photo. close

SUBSCRIBE AND SEND loading

« »

Active over 3 weeks ago

32 year old man
Van Nuys, California, United States

Seeking:
women 21-35
Within:
50 Miles of Sherman Oaks, California, United States
Relationship:
Never Married
Have kids:
No
Want kids:
Someday
Ethnicity:
I'll tell you later
Body type:
Athletic and toned
Height:
6'4" (193cms)
Faith:
Spiritual but not religious
Smoke:
No Way
Drink:
Social Drinker

 

ABOUT HIM & WHO HE'S LOOKING FOR

I'm funny, handsome, and Tall...what more could you ask for. Honest and upfront individual often putting others ahead of myself. 80% of the time I'm laid back, the other 20% I'm all up in your face...jk

I refuse to go on and on about myself, It's not like I'm going to say anything bad about myself. Judging from the profiles I've read so far. Apparently Everyone on here is really cool and down to earth, but don't let my sarcasm deter the really cool and down to earth women on match. What does down to earth even mean? I've never heard anyone tell me they weren't down to earth....That might be one of those things I figure out when I'm older :p

I love to Love, because loving is so much fun!

Interests:
Coffee and conversation, Cooking, Dining out, Movies/Videos, Music and concerts, Performing arts, Playing cards, Playing sports, Political interests
Sports & exercise:
Basketball, Billiards / Pool, Bowling, Football, Golf, Dancing, Martial arts, Tennis / Racquet sports, Yoga
Exercise habits:
I exercise 3-4 times per week
Pets:
I'll tell you later
Political views:
Non-conformist
Sign:
Taurus
College:
San Diego State University, San Diego, CA
For fun:

Anything?

Favorite hot spots:

Sushi joints, Golf Courses, Poker Rooms....etc.

Favorite things:

It changes constantly.

Last read:

"The Four Agreements"

ABOUT... HIM HIS DATE
APPEARANCE:
Height:
6'4" (193cms)
4'9" (144cms) to 6'2" (187cms)
Body type:
Athletic and toned
Slender, About average, Athletic and toned
Eyes:
Brown
No preference
Hair:
Black
No preference
   
LIFESTYLE:
Smoke:
No Way
No Way, Occasionally, Cigar aficionado, Yes, but trying to quit
Drink:
Social Drinker
Social Drinker, Regularly, Moderately
Occupation:
Sales / Marketing
No preference

Sales rep.

Income:
I'll tell you later
No preference
Relationship:
Never Married
No preference
Have kids:
No
No answer
Want kids:
Someday
Definitely
   
BACKGROUND/VALUES:
Ethnicity:
I'll tell you later
Asian, Black / African descent, East Indian, Latino / Hispanic, Pacific Islander, White / Caucasian, Other
Faith:
Spiritual but not religious
No preference
Languages:
English
No preference
Education:
Bachelors degree
Some college, Associates degree, Bachelors degree, Graduate degree, PhD / Post Doctoral

Close Window

Your message has been sent to ManurTall64

CLOSE

Close Window

We encountered a problem sending your message to ManurTall64. Please try again later.

CLOSE

Finish by entering your Match.com sign in details.

This lets you sign in faster next time.

Continue
Already a member? Sign in here »

Close Window

Your message has been sent to ManurTall64.

See More Like him:


view more »

CLOSE WINDOW