What I mean by my headline is that I'm not "that" girl. I'm not going to fish for compliments or ask you trick questions. In return, you are honest and upfront, and you don't play with my head.
Here's the highlights reel:
- I like to have fun. As long as I'm with the right people (person), I am happy in any setting: in jeans and a t-shirt at a sporting event, at a nice restaurant sipping wine, rocking out to 80s and 90s music in a dive bar over a pitcher, staying in with take-out and a movie, hiking a mountain, playing in the snow, or lying on the beach.
- "Say what you mean, mean what you say, but don't say it mean." Sounds ridiculous, but those words pretty much sum it up for me. I'm open, I'm honest, I communicate, and I hate drama.
- I love to laugh and make people laugh. I can be serious, of course, but I am always the girl cracking a joke and laughing the loudest. In short, I'm hilarious.
- I have great and close-knit friends and family. I'd like to think I would do just about anything for them. I'm always someone they go to for advice and to vent.
- I'm a self-proclaimed word nerd; I value education; I love live music, beer gardens, BYOs, brunch and baseball.
- I'm really nice, but I have an edge when I need it.
I'm looking for someone genuine, someone honest, and someone easy-going. Someone hilarious. Someone who will let me vent as much as I let him vent. A gentleman, with a little bit of a kick. Someone with ambition and drive, but who plays just as hard as he works. Someone who is easy to get along with and who is comfortable in all the different settings I mentioned. I think we're all looking for someone who matches with our interests, so if you found yourself nodding at my list, then shoot me a message!