In lieu of a lengthy personal statement, here are some random facts:
* I took 2 quarters off from Stanford to live in an all-male ashram in the mountains...amazing experience.
* When I lived in NYC I enrolled in the French Culinary Institute to learn how to be a home chef, but quit to be the finance director for a friend's congressional campaign. I still love to get busy in the kitchen.
* I’m a certified bartender and worked at a well-known cocktail house in NYC.
* Vacation to me = salsa dancing in Colombia…but...eventually...I have to come back.
* I love blazing down a mountain on a snowboard, like a G6. I am still a newbie though, with about 5 trips under my belt. Looking forward to getting back up to Tahoe. Want to come?
Now I could go through a laundry list of all the qualities I'd like to enjoy in a classy woman (such as yourself, perhaps?): independent-minded, down to earth, and a quick, bold sense of humor. But truthfully, we both know it’s all about instincts …
So if I piqued your interest drop me a line, say hi, and let's see where our instincts take us.