Ok, if you've made it this far then that means my headline had you laughing, either with me or at me.
A little about me:
1) I would never throw garbage anywhere but a trash can.
2) If I’m at the store and the clerk is being rude, I’m probably going to ask them how their day is going.
3) If I’m short with one of my employees, I’ll find them later in the day, apologize and ask them how I can help.
4) If the sign says ‘No Trespassing’, I won’t do it. But if the sign says ‘Enter At Your Own Risk’ you better believe I’m going!!
5) If your grandmother asks me if I liked the dinner she made, I’m going to say yes, even if I didn’t like it. Please don't over think this one.
6) I always return the shopping cart to the cart coral.
7) If no one is going to take charge then I always will (if I haven’t already).
8) If someone gives me change on a $20 but I only gave them a $10, I’ll let them know. But if someone charged me $500 for something that’s $700, I’d have to think about it. Ha, nobody’s perfect.
9) Things in my house belong where they are at.
10) I'm almost 5'11", but I decided to round down.
The Right Match: This is simple; I'm looking for an attractive, ethical, and ambitious woman. Someone with solid core values and someone with a sense for adventure. If thats you, I can't wait to meet! Go ahead, click ‘wink’ what do you have to lose?