Dating is tough for me due to my schedule at work, so this seemed like a service worth trying. I'm relatively new to New York and I work in real estate. Here are some things that I enjoy:
1. Running - I was very big into running throughout high school. I considered running in college but ended up joining a fraternity instead. My favorite places to run in the city are Central Park and Brooklyn Bridge Park.
2. Movies: my brother is the biggest movie snob I know, so he has really turned me on to good cinema. My favorite movie is Casino - huge Pesci fan.
3. Detroit Lions Football: I'm from Southeast Michigan and I never miss a game.
4. Hiking/Exploring: I love getting out and seeing something new. I recently spent a week in Rancho Palos Verdes and would highly recommend it to anyone. The running trails are breathtaking (and pretty challenging).
5. Lazy Sundays: this is a deal breaker - you have to be a fan.
The person I'm looking for should be intelligent, articulate, and passionate about whatever they're pursuing both professionally and personally. More specifically, I’d like to find someone that is perfectly content with their life, but is interested in sharing it with someone else.