I sell beer for a living. That ought to catch some guys' attention... ! I work for a company which brews and imports beer. I love my job and am aware of how lucky I am to be able to say that. I would like to say I love beer (I do like it), but in all honesty I prefer wine. Or whiskey.
I'm obsessed with grammar and am pretty sure it is a disorder of some sort. I am uncomfortable wearing flat shoes; I wear heels every day. I can and will make anyone laugh. I don't have a shy bone in my body but am terrified of speaking in front of a large group. I can curse like a sailor and am not easily offended. I am feminine but not girlie. I've never seen an episode of Sex and the City nor do I want to. I do not own stuffed animals. I do not talk baby talk (even to babies).
I'm objective and analytical. I am very self aware; I own my good, my bad, my ugly, my successes, and my failures. I enjoy a healthy and spirited debate. I can be self deprecating for comedic purposes. I do not judge others with the exception, of course, of those who do. I’m independent and confident and, frankly, not suited for men who prefer a damsel in distress.
I am a very loving mother, aunt, sister, daughter, and friend. My daughter is my favorite person in the world. I am often surrounded by family and friends, we are a motley crew.
Now, having been on Match once before, this is not my first rodeo. I must make a few points:
- If you are looking for your "princess" or your "queen", I am not your type of gal.
- Stating that I am not easily offended is not an invitation for vulgarity. Curse as much as you'd like; save the hanky panky talk for someone else. I'm not your type of gal.
- I know there are fantastic, wonderful men out there who are less than 5'11" tall. I know I am missing out. Put simply, I am attracted to tall men. And my definition of tall is minimum 5'11". That will not change.
- Do you like attractive women with dyed blonde hair, white tipped manicured nails (it's called a french manicure, but I'm not sure you all would know what that means, though some of you do!), and spray tanned skin? Women who have had surgery in any way to enhance her physical appearance? If yes, I'm not your type of gal. Nothing against those women. (Good for you, ladies!) Yes, I do wear make up and get my nails done and make sure I remain active to ensure my physical appearance is in tact. I'm just not attracted to men who are attracted to those women.
- If you are the type of guy who would request a racy text photo from your lady friend, I am not your type of gal.
- It's difficult for me to say this, but here goes nothing... I am generally considered attractive. I don't put much weight on that; pretty girls are a dime a dozen. However, I say this because, if you are uncomfortable dating a woman whom is often found attractive, works in a male dominated industry, and is at times required to travel and entertain clients, I am not your type of gal. I fully, completely understand that this combination does not sit well with the majority of you. I get it, it is not a desirable scenario for many if not most. Know this, if I am in a committed and exclusive relationship, I am in a committed and exclusive relationship. Period.
Alright, on to you. I would like to meet someone who can make me laugh so hard I can't breathe. A responsible, adult male with a boyish charm would be fantastic! I hope to meet someone who is what he says he is, who does what he says he'll do. Someone who is fiercely intelligent yet willing to make a total fool of himself for the sake of a good laugh. Someone who will make me feel proud, humbled, and fortunate all at once.
Best wishes to all... Cheers!