First I’d like to point out, yes I’m sarcastic, but in an amusing, nice way. For instance, if someone comes up to me, such as one of my friends or students, and shares that somebody else was mean to him, I’m NOT going to respond, “Well, it must be because you're ugly”—No, my humor is more refined than that. There’s so much I could say about myself, but I am going to pull a New Orleans and use someone else’s idea, and write 12 facts about myself in the hopes it summarizes my personality without boring you.
1) I can be just as playful as I can be serious. I take my very work serious; however, I reward my hard work by playing around just as much.
2) I love teaching, because it is NOT a thankless job; I see the postive differences I'm making in people's lives, and enjoy recieving the nicely crayon-colored pictures and acrostic poems as proof.
3) I have once been filimed on the Bill Cunningham show. I was the friend who was confronting my girlfriend about selling sex for fame.
4) I love attending theatre productions and musicals. My favorite musical of all time is “Phantom of the Opera,” whose songs I can play on the piano.
5) I play piano…okay.
6) I like watching horror movies and being scared, even though the last one I watched still has me sleeping with the lights on.
7) My best friends and I have the same "pet name" for each other.
8) I jog about 1-3 times a week.
9) I’m an aspiring writer.
10) I drink 5-10 cups of coffee a day.
11) I laugh loud and love doing it.
12) I’m content with my position in life, thus I am a happy person.
Perhaps by my above descriptions, you may be able to tell I have a zest for life. I’m looking for someone with the same amount of passion. Generally, I get along best with type “A” personalities (the loud, obnoxious kind) and people who are not needy. If you are needy, need not to apply. I’m looking forward in making this step in finding someone to share experiences with.