So I'm sitting here trying to figure out what to write. I guess to start off I've always been skeptical about these sites, then again here I am setting up a profile. Oh well! we'll see how this works. I think the I'm excited about meeting new people and see what happens then..
I dont think anyone wants to sit here and read a one thousand word essay about how great I think I am. I mean, I would date me! but I guess the most efficient use of this text box here (which says 3523 characters remaining), is to just list some relevant and then some random facts about myself:
* I like going out for drinks with friends, but feel I am over the "random hook up" scene. I'm sure there are wonderful people out there going to bars looking for serious relationships, I just haven't met them yet
* I have a decent job, I manage a team at a Trustee firm that handles the legal part of the foreclosure process for a number of clients / investors (I've been called the grim reaper too many times)
* I hate playing games, I think a relationship should be based on trust and honesty.
* I believe that part of being in a relationship is making the other person feel special "ALL the time" not just special ocassions.
* I can say that I have actually never cheated on a GF, I pretty much have eyes only for the person that I am with (that would be this laptot for the time being)
* I was born in Peru, and yes I have been to the Inca ruins (macchu Picchu)
* I have been to all of Europe, but was too young and don't remember much
* I ate it really bad on a motorcycle a few yrs ago, now you can't pay me enough to get back on one
* I'll try anything once (that includes the motorcycle)
* I have a thing for shoes, dress and casual.
* I can cook pretty good (have no idea how that happened) I guess starvation was the other option.
etc, etc, etc
Anyhow, by now you are probably either rolling your eyes and about to exit the profile, or you may actually be smiling and wondering "what else". If the latter, then go ahead and shoot me a msg (or somnething) not sure how this works yet.