I consider myself pretty lucky- I've got a loving family and wonderful friends. They would probably tell you that I'm loyal, easy going and optimistic. Well, they'd also say that I am not very punctual, not patient (I do try to work on this though) and too idealistic. Having said that, I know that no matter what happens these people are always there for me, and I'm so grateful to have each of them in my life.
I have never lived anywhere for more than four years, and I enjoyed every single place i happened to be, met lots of interesting people along the way and have number of stories to share. One day I really need to write them down and see if that book sells ;)
Few things about me:
- enjoy warm sunny days on a beach...ok, just sunny days make me happy
- can't live without learning new things
- prefer to sleep 8 hrs a day and eat good food in a good company
- like my job as there is always something new to learn and my coworkers are awesome
- passionately dislike shopping unless it's a book/ tech store
- love being outdoors(hiking, kayaking) and traveling
- exploring meditation without much success yet but not giving up
Well, if you are still reading this, I thank you for your time. I would love to make new friends in the area and see what happens from there. In the past I had a great connection with people who have similar family/friends values, intellectually compatible, have healthy drive/motivation, moved from another country or lived/traveled overseas, and most importantly who are kind/appreciative towards others and passionate about making this world a better place.
Thanks again for reading, and good luck in your search!