Unless you're in your early 20s, we all have baggage that we have had to deal with. I need someone who doesn't wear that on their sleeve, nor blame me for someone who has hurt them before. Basically, someone who has had ups and downs and is still secure with themselves.
I grew up in New York but now live happily in Raleigh.
I need someone beautiful on the inside and out; Who agrees with me that meeting new people and contributing into their lives is what life is about.
I'm looking for us to be loyal and honest with each other, and be secure in that; and to have each other's back.
I like intelligent conversation, but also love to be goofy and laugh until we can barely breath.
Passion in love and life required. That doesn't mean you have to be an extrovert, but when it's me and you together, I want to feel the fire burning. I have soft hands, soft lips, and a soft heart; I want to use them often.
Im not a good match if:
- You can't deal with someone outgoing and who doesn't care what people that don't know me think when I'm being me;
- You're insecure or pretend to be something you're not;
- You want someone who is simple and quiet all the time;
- You can't handle lots of affection, physically and emotionally;
- You're looking for blue collar;
- We can't ever do things on our own;
- You're the constantly jealous type.
But if you can handle honesty, sensitivity, romance, laughter, and an easy going character, it's time for us to talk.