I am an energetic and friendly person. I am very social and I love to be healthy (with a dark chocolate binge every once in a great while of course...). I am passionate about my career and I am very close to my family. I love to travel and explore new places and things. I love animals, and I can't stand to see suffering. Giving back is very important to me. I volunteer for at least one full week every summer and try to do other things throughout the year as well. I hope to make a positive difference in at least one persons life in my lifetime.
I am a sucker for a man who can make me laugh. Confidence is an absolute must. I am not interested in shy guys. I love a guy who knows what he wants and will go for it. I don't want your phone number, I want you to ask for mine and then I want you to CALL me... call me old fashioned I guess ;-)
I enjoy a great conversation over a great glass of wine. I love to cook when I have someone to cook for, and I love to have someone cook for me. I am looking for someone who shares similar interests, who is passionate and driven and knows what he wants out of life and love. If this sounds like it could be you - send me a message!
Someone told me once when they saw my profile that my pictures paint a different picture than my "about me" so I thought I'd throw in some fun facts to give you a better idea of who I am:
- I love watching Family Guy. I laugh at it all of the time, no matter how stupid it is.
- I often am accused of speaking a different language because I talk fast.
- I love to paint.
- I think my dog is the greatest thing on four legs.
- When something really fires me up I will tell you about it.
- Sometimes I am too opinionated and I am still learning how to bite my tongue.
- I hate working out but I love how it makes me feel so I do it anyway.
- I will lend my ear to my friends until it bleeds because I believe that's what friends are for. Ear bleeding. Duh.
- I drink a cup of coffee every morning. The best part of waking up... - anyone remember that?
- I'm addicted to chap-stick.
- I hate lip-stick.
- I tell my sister almost everything.
- I am terrible at surprises. I get so excited that I almost always spill the beans. I usually give all of my Christmas gifts out before Christmas and then buy a second round because the first round is too good to wait.
This list could go on forever but I think it's pretty solid as it stands. That's me in a nutshell :)