If you're looking for real consideration, true friendship and a supportive partner, keep reading.
If you're looking for a superficial relationship or someone to take your money, keep moving.
I have a rewarding and secure career that makes me happy, but work is not everything.
I am looking for a real relationship with someone who is intelligent, curious, honest and genuine. I am looking for someone to share hours of conversation and exploration with. I don't really want someone who looks like a runway model or wears lots of make-up, I prefer natural beauty and I believe the best make-up is a smile. I'm not a big club or bar person; I prefer events, museums or adventure travel. I am idealistic about love, I believe in having a real partner and equal to share life with.
A few random things about me:
- I can't automatically tell one brand of car from another, I have to read the labels.
- I don't care about baseball, basketball or hockey (I admit to the NFL).
- I hate bodily function humor in movies/TV, but do enjoy genuine romance if done right.
- I dislike the taste of alcohol and have no real desire to get drunk; you can drink, it's ok.
- My dog is the puppy love of my life and we come as a pair.
A few desired qualities for my future partner:
- You are intellectual, you like talking about ideas and the abstract not just TV shows.
- You have your own career and interests to share with me as I share mine with you.
- You enjoy sci-fi and fantasy books, games, films and shows.
- You want to travel (not just guided tours or cruises), you want adventure.
- You don't wear tons of make-up or are obsessed with fashion.
- You are not a paranoid or insecure person, true trust goes both ways and too much fear limits life.
If you are looking for a true relationship, take a chance and send me a message or a "wink" and let's talk.