Let's see, where to start? The basics...I was born and raised in Northern California on 22 acres in the middle of nowhere, so I'm a country girl at heart. Went to college at UC Santa Barbara, then moved to SF about 7 years ago. I love this city, and am eating my way through it one restaurant, food truck, and festival at a time.
So what do I do with my time? I work in advertising, which about 90% of the time is a corporate job, but the other 10% get to do amazing things like go on TV shoots and cruises, among other things, all in the name of work. It's a tough life, but someone's got to do it. Besides work, I'm a pretty simple creature. I have a fantastic group of friends and family who you'll find me hanging out with most weekends. I love to eat and cook, so my time and thoughts are usually consumed with food in one form or another.
What am I looking for? Wish I knew. Most simply, someone who wants to do cool stuff, and have a laugh doing it. Humor is extremely important to me, because what fun is anything if you don't have someone to laugh about it with? Other than that, really just looking for chemistry with a person in every way...mentally, physically, etc.
Well that's enough about me. What about you?