I recently moved back to Atlanta after being gone for two years. Missed my city so now I am back and excited about it! A little about me:
- I tend to laugh louder and harder than the average person.
- Someone who makes me laugh is just about the best thing I can think of. I try to return the favor quite frequently.
- I like to be on the go and around a lot of people. Not a huge fan of sitting around unless it's with someone special.
- Travel is something I love and have a goal to do even more this year. (Although, I hate unpacking. ;) )
- I like to run for exercise and want to plan more trips around races. (Think Napa. Run, then go drink a bunch of wine as a reward)
- I wouldn't describe myself as the life of the party, but definitely like being at the party.
- I like to be creative in many facets of my life. When I find the time, I will redecorate a room or find a way to change up a piece of furniture.
- I like variety in many areas of my life. Music, food, friends and art.
- I am pretty open minded and would best be match to someone sharing that outlook.
- Live music is probably my favorite past time. Lately, I am listening to more Indie and new alternative but like almost all of it. I love learning about and hearing new bands. If you are up for a concert on a Tuesday night, we are in good shape!
As for who I am looking for, a person who makes me a better person. And, of course, I will try to return the favor. Someone who enjoys new experiences and wants to create them with me. Someone who is comfortable in new settings and sees the fun in almost every situation, even if it's not going according to plan. I truly love my life and almost always have fun. I guess I am looking for a partner who is up for sharing the fun ride. Oh, and someone who wants to dance with me. It's just fun!