If you are looking for an honest, motivated, outgoing guy that does not play games and has more than a cute smile and dimples continue reading...
The Important Things:
Family and close friends are very important to me! My parents have been married over forty plus years and I'd like to find that same kind of unconditional love. I have strong family values and treat close friends as such. I'm driven, enjoy being active, competitive, love to laugh, hang out with friends, go to sporting events, music concerts and relaxing on Sundays.
Few Random Things About Me:
- I eat healthy; most of the time (In-n-Out counts, right!)
- Work out five days a week (known to take a Friday night off the gym to do something fun. Do you have a good idea?)
- Self-motivated; driven
- Would wear a black T-shirt and jeans everyday if society would approve
- Positive person - love to laugh and wear a smile
- Excellent communicator
- Can't fix a car to save my life, but I can build a computer network
- I'm generous, have a warm heart and very polite
- I can put away a whole large Pappa John's pizza by myself! (I don't practice this often)
- Can enjoy a low key Friday night watching a movie on the couch
- l like to challenge myself
- I have a ridiculous sweet tooth (see line two; working out)
- What you'll find on my iPod: Linkin Park, Jack Johnson, Radiohead, Cold Play, Death Cab for Cutie. (Luke Bryan and Jerrod Niemann -- Shhhhh!)
- I'm a huge KC Chiefs fan and love the Dodgers
- I can't bowl worth beans! The harder I try the worse I get
- Not a big TV person with the exception of my favorite shows: Breaking Bad, Game of Thrones and Homeland
- San Diego is my fav place to get away from the LA scene
Now that I've put you to sleep...
Interested? Shoot me a message instead of sending a wink! ; )