I was born and raised in Boston and while family is very close to my heart, I was itching for an adventure-- so I moved to D.C. for a new teaching job. I love it, but I miss my 2 dogs, friends, and my family! I love to go out with friends and try new restaurants. I am currently moving to Alexandria, VA to be closer to my job.
I hope to find someone who is dependable and values communication. Ideally you smile a lot, will make me laugh and most of all will be my best friend. I would like a relationship that is firmly founded on similar values and goals, but rich in excitement, fun, and variety! So, if you consider yourself to be a real "gentleman" I would love to meet you!
I love to make lists so here are a few more interests I have:
- I love dogs and can't wait to get one of my own
- I studied abroad in Australia
- I love to sing and hope to join a choir
- I attended Vanderbilt University
- I am currently taking classes at American University to get my Masters in Curriculum and Instruction
- I love to watch cooking shows such as Top Chef
- I like to listen to books on tape
- I enjoy grocery shopping more than clothes shopping
- This past summer I worked on a start-up at Stanford in CA